The word “offshore” is mainly based on executing, managing and operating in foreign countries with benefits in financial, legal and tax. Emiratesca helps in offshore company formation in UAE. So the offshore company formation is the process in which the company operated or managed outside of the country in which it is registered or outside of the country in which owners and shareholders have residence.
A Dubai Offshore Company is a reasonable choice to benefit from the stable economy, tax exemption and excellent banking facilities, as well as the favorable regulatory framework of the United Arab Emirates.
In the entire Middle East, (JAFZA) is the most popular because it is the most preferred place for starting a first offshore company in the UAE.
One of the ideal spots for your company is RAK offshore, and we can guide you with everything you need to know about RAK offshore company formation.
AFZ, This strategic geographical location of Ajman free zone is one of its advantages since it is only 25 minutes away from the international airport.
Book A Free Consultation with our Experts
- 100 per cent complete ownership by a foreign national; no local sponsor or partner required
- 100 per cent exemption from corporate tax for 50 years; this option is renewable
- 100 per cent exemption from personal income tax
- 100 per cent exemption from import and re-export duties
- Protection and management of assets
- Business operations can be executed on an international level
- No restrictions on foreign talent or employees
- No restrictions on currencies and no exchange policies
- Office space is not required
- Ability to open and maintain bank accounts in the UAE and overseas
- Ability to invoice local and international clients from UAE
- Incorporation can be completed in less than a week
- Investors are not required to appear before authority to facilitate.